ZigBee LED driver
ZigBee drivers make it possible to integrate a very wide range of LED components into established ZigBee systems for home automation:
- PHILIPS HUE
- IKEA TRADFRI
- AMAZON ECHO / ALEXA
All these systems are compatible with ZigBee controllers and can integrate them into existing installations.
For the vast majority of LED installations, the Universal-ZigBee driver LK115-U is the best choice. This controller can control the following LED components:
- Pure white (i.e warm white or neutral white LED-Strips) and single-color LED solutions in general.
- Tuneable White / CCT solutions with adjustable color temperature (mixed warm and cool white LEDs)
- RGB(W) installations, like the RGB- und RGBW-Strips from our program.
- Note: RGB(W) and RGB+CCT divers are currently included as 1 fixture and allow separated (not combined) operation of white and and RGB LEDs via ZigBee Apps.
- RGB+CCT solutions, e.g. simultaneous operation of RGB and CCT LED strips.
- Note: Current app solutions such as PHILIPS HUE already offer very convenient color temperature control with 4-channel RGBW strips. A 5-channel solution is no longer absolutely necessary here.
For dimming of classic 230V lights & lamps via ZigBee, the ZigBee AC dimmer LK115-ACUP is suitable. Check here before whether your lamps / luminaires are dimmable via the classic phase cut-off method!