RGBWW for accent lighting: 4in1 LEDs - 72 LEDs/m - IP20
- LED type: 5050 RGBW LEDs (4-in-1)
- 72 LED/m
- Brightness: 1,500lm/m total (600lm/m for white)
- Voltage: 12 & 24 volt versions available
- Power: 23 Watt/m
- Waterproof versions available (IP67)
- Width: 12mm
Price for 1 roll = 5 meters - Buy by the meter -
The latest form of RGBW and RGBWW LED strips consists of 4-in-1 LEDs. Here, all 4 colors are integrated into one LED housing. This means you no longer have alternating white and RGB LEDs on the flex strip and a homogeneous light distribution even at short distances. An ideal solution e.g. for effect lighting applications and accent lighting either for direct or indirect light.
Another new feature of these LED strips is the LED count of 72 LEDs/m. This promises an even higher luminosity for color effects. In total, the LED strip produces 1,500 lumens per meter (lm/m). The warm white chips reach 600lm/m.
Available in versions with 12 and 24V and also with higher IP protection, e.g. for the bathroom or other wet rooms.
RGB+Cool white: On request, the LED strips are also available with a cold white LED instead of a warm white LED.
- 5m roll 12V IP20 without water protection, incl. 10cm connection cable
- 10m roll 12V IP20 without water protection, incl. 10cm connection cable
- 5m roll 24V IP20 without water protection, incl. 10cm connection cable
- 10m roll 24V IP20 without water protection, incl. 10cm connection cable
- Waterproof versions (IP67)
Furthermore, the LED tape is available as meter goods IP20 in 1 - 30m length.
All variants have a 3M adhesive tape on the back for mounting, are divisible every 4.15cm (12V variant) or every 8.3cm (24V variant).
Also available with RGB+Cool white on request.
Notes on accessories:
To operate 5m (1 roll) of LED strips, a 12 or 24V power supply with min. 130 Watt is required. 5m x 23W/m + 10% safety = 127 Watt.
For color control of the 5m in 12V version a RGBW controller (4-channel) with min. 4 x 2,6 Amp is needed. 127W / 12V / 4 = 2.6 Amps.
For a color control of the 5m in 24V version a RGBW controller (4-channel) with min. 4 x 1,3 Amp is needed. 127W / 24V / 4 = 1,3 Ampere.
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found in our FAQ.
|Energy efficiency class (EEK):||G|
|Seperatable every (cm):||8,3 cm|
|Strip width in mm:||12|
|Water protection:||IP20 without waterprotection|
Suitable remote control for driver