Meter: LED-Strip LK04-6o
- RGB LED + warm white LED alternately
- 60 RGB-LED/m + 60 WW-LED/m
- Brightness: 1.100lm/m for white + 650lm/m RGB
- Color rendering for white: CRI>95
- Voltage: 24V
- Power: 28,8 Watt/m
New development of LED Studien
The RGB+WW LED strip is optimized for lighting that requires a bright warm white with excellent color quality and additional RGB color effects.
For this purpose, powerful RGB LEDs (type 5050) were combined with the highest quality warm white LEDs (type 5630) in 3,000K with an excellent color quality of CRI95+. A common application for the RGB+WW LED strip is the indirect lighting of entire rooms. At 1,100 lm/m, the warm white LEDs are bright enough to illuminate an entire room. No additional luminaires are needed for this.
Color temperature adjustment by means of RGBW LED strips
The white LEDs on the ribbon have a color temperature of approx. 3,000K warm white. At full brightness of the white LEDs, a color temperature range of 2,700K - 5,000K (daylight white) can be set by mixing in the color LEDs. By slightly dimming the white LEDs, even 2,500 - 6,000K is possible.
- 5m-Roll IP20 without water protection, incl. 10cm connection cable
- 10m-Roll IP20 without water protection, incl. 10cm connection cable
- 5m-Roll IP67 water protection in silicone hose, incl. 10cm connection cable
Notes on accessories:
To operate 5m (1 roll) of LED strips, a 24V power supply with min. 150 Watt is required.
For a color control of the 5m in 24V version a RGBW controller (4-channel) with min. 1 x 3A ampere for white and 3 x 1A for RGB is needed.
You will find answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQ.
|Energy efficiency class (EEK):||G|
|Seperatable every (cm):||10 cm|
|Strip width in mm:||12|
|Water protection:||IP20 without waterprotection|