DALI LED driver DT8 universal | 4x4A
LED controller for DALI and convenient PUSH DIM operation. In addition to DALI functionality, this controller also allows extensive PUSH DIM control, so that, for example, when using appropriate CCT LED strips, on/off, dimming and changing the color temperature are possible with just one light switch.
Since the driver is capable of DT8, it can be operated in different modes:
- CCT tunablewhite with 2 outputs each for warm white & cool white
- 4 single channels, e.g. for separately controllable white LED zones
- XY coordinates for color control
The mode is selected via the small display on the driver, as is the setting of the DALI address. The address can also be assigned automatically by the DALI master.
Wiring for RGBW and XY mode
Wiring for CCT mode
Wiring for single channel mode
PUSH DIM mode
The driver also offers a very practical PUSH DIM mode. Instead of the DALI signal, a simple pushbutton is then connected. This offers the following functions:
- Single channel mode: Short press > On / Off | Long press > Dimming
- CCT tunable white mode:Short press > On / Off | Long press > Dim | Double press > Switch to CCT mode > Long press changes color temperature
- RGB mode: Short press > On / Off | Long press > Dim | Double press > Change to RGB color mode > Long press changes color
I.e. it can realize here, for example, with only one light switch on the wall a convenient control of brightness, color temperature (or color) and on / off.
Wiring for PUSH DIM mode (in the example as CCT setup)
Scope of delivery:
1x Receiver LK124pro
Voltage: 12V-36V DC
Power: Power connection via external switching power supply (not included)
Load: 4A per output port
Input: (V+/ground, DALI or PUSH DIM in)
Output: (4 x LED channel, V+, DALI out)
IP class: IP 20
Ambient temperature: -20°C - +50°C
Dimensions: LxWxH 170x54x28mm
Note: The driver has double voltage inputs (++--). For high connected load (> 200 Watt), use our special connection cables for high connected loads (> 200 watts) in order to divide the current load between the two inputs. The large power supplies HLG-480 and HLG-600 already have double voltage outputs, so that both voltage inputs of the driver can be used directly here.