Dimmable LED spots are ideal for setting lighting accents. They are a perfect complement to soft, indirect room lighting with LED strips, for example. Highlight individual areas with LED spots, illuminate pictures, individual pieces of furniture or other objects in the room very specifically.
Our LED spots are therefore available with different beam angles, from the very narrow 10° super spot, to 25° spot, to the wider beaming 36° angle. There are also various recessed housings in which the spots can be rotated and pivoted, so that you can direct the light in any desired direction. Of course, you can also use MR16 housings from other suppliers.
Depending on the purpose of the spotlight, you should choose a suitable radiation pattern, e.g.:
- 36° diffusion angle for: Desks, corridor lighting, general room lighting
- 25° diffusion angle for: Counters, larger pictures or art objects, general wall staging.
- 10° scattering angle for: small pictures and art objects, effective wall design
We focus with our offer on dimmable LED spots of the highest quality from the premium manufacturer SORAA and work here exclusively with the high-end line SORAA VIVID. This guarantees perfect light quality, absolutely natural colors and the highest quality workmanship. The characteristic values of the SORAA VIVID spots speak for a light quality that is second to none:
- Full spectrum light, color rendering CRI-95
- Color rendering R9-95
- Point light source with single shadow; as with halogen
- Color temperature warm white 2,700 & 3,000K (neutral white 4,000K on request)
- 10° super spot, 25° and 36° beam angle
- Flicker index: 0,02
- Lifetime (L70): 35.000h
- standardized MR16 design - fits into many installation housings
The excellent SORAA VIVID light spectrum with CRI95