Ultra-flat LED panel with excellent light & color quality. Depth only 5-8mm, depending on panel type.
Due to the flat design and their large illuminated area with pleasantly soft light distribution, the panels are also ideally suited as beautylights. All variants are available in warm white light (3,000K) and with daylight (4,000K).
The high-quality, satin surface of the LED panel looks very noble and serves as protection against unsightly scratches and fingerprints.
LED Panel Advantages & Applications
LED panels from LED-Studien are characterized by a very high quality of the diffusing panel (satin acrylic), excellent LEDs with optimized color quality (CRI>90) and designs of small width.
For example, our LED panels with 60, 90 and 120cm length are only 12cm wide, which is perfect for countertop lighting in the kitchen. The reduced width opens up many more possibilities in the placement of the LED panel. Advantage over simple LED strips and LED bars is the much softer, more pleasant light quality, which illuminates almost shadow-free. LED strips are often only a few millimeters wide and therefore create, especially in a countertop lighting, clearly visible and often disturbing shadows. Here, the 12cm wide LED panels have a clear advantage!
Other common uses include:
- Bathroom lighting
- Directly next to the mirror as beautylight / make-up light (shadow-free daylight!)
- Office lighting and workplaces in general
- Hallway lighting, often also with LED panel placed on the wall.
- Outdoor, e.g. in the carport or on house walls
- Light accents, especially with the small panels
What makes a perfect Beautylight?
Are LED panels the ideal beautylight? Most makeup mistakes are caused by the wrong light! A Beautylight, placed on or next to the mirror, should create the most perfect lighting possible to support your make-up. The following points are particularly important for this:
- the largest possible illuminated surface, as this is the only way to produce pleasantly soft light without disturbing shadows
- a high quality color fidelity (CRI90+), so that all colors are reproduced perfectly and without color distortions
- Glare-free light from large illuminated surfaces, which is particularly pleasant for the eyes
- the appropriate light color, which is usually neutral white daylight